It’s hard to imagine that the summer is coming to an end, especially when you live somewhere like L.A. where it seems to feel like summer year round. Anyhow, we’re looking forward to cooler weather (it couldn’t come any sooner) as well as showcasing a few of the trends happening in 2016 Fall fashion and furnishings. Here at On Madison we love to link the connections between fashion, art and interior design, and it’s impossible not to acknowledge how each one influences one another when it comes to trends and what’s “in” this year.
For Fall 2016, On Madison would like to share a few stylish trends we’d like to shine a spotlight on, specifically:
- marble accents and details
- “granny” florals all over the runways and interiors
- raffia and other natural materials done up in a modern way
- technicolor yet tastefully energetic stripes
- metal/fur/leather in combination